Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2014

[REVIEW] Retro Dolls UK order!

Last week I did an order from retrodolls.co.uk. I wasn't sure where to buy doll rerooting things in the UK but luckily I found out about this store! All the items are great and were packaged really well. One item I ordered (paint leveller) was out of stock, but otherwise everything came really fast. I got the rerooting kit which had 3 packs of hair, the doll needles and forceps, and also came with a PDF of instructions which seems good - although quite similar to online materials - and also some glue, matte and gloss varnish, and some paint dabbers and dolly hair bands!


The saran hair is really pretty and well priced too at £2 per pack! I honestly can't wait to start rooting the doll. I picked 'Songbird' because I thought that the shade would match well with Frankie's skin.


What do you think? I love it! It's even better than I thought it would be.

I'm hoping to put in some highlights of Pink Gin and also some tinsel!
Saran can be boil permed, so I need to choose a style... I'm wondering about loose curls!


Let's just hope I'm not magnificently terrible at rerooting and face ups! Haha~

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the feature!! Would love to feature any customs using Retro Dolls Hair on my instagram @retrodollsusfeature :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! :D